Grade A office buildings in the CBD and a premier IT Park south of Manila.
An 18.7-hectare, PEZA-registered IT zone in Filinvest City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City masterplanned and built around the needs of leading technology and business process outsourcing companies. It combines technologically advanced office provisions with a dedicated property management team specializing in the thriving office segment.
Buildings rated Grade A by global real estate services firm Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) Philippines
Testament to its commitment of creating sustainable office spaces, Northgate Cyberzone boasts of LEED Gold-certified buildings in its portfolio. Northgate Cyberzone is also cooled by the country’s largest district cooling system (hyperlink district cooling system to the section of the sustainability page that talks about it) that reduces carbon emissions and energy consumption. This campus-style BPO hub is also served by the Filinvest City 360 Ecoloop, (hyperlink also) an electric-powered 24/7 transport system. Filinvest City is the first CBD in the country to receive Gold Certification from LEED® v4 for Neighborhood Development Plan. These sustainability initiatives and more attract multinational BPOs.
Engaged in shared services, knowledge processing, education, software design and multimedia, contact centers, e-commerce, banking and finance, and other IT support businesses. These companies also enjoy tax incentives as ecozone locators, with access to endless possibilities that Filinvest City offers.
• Situated in Filinvest City in Alabang, Muntinlupa City, gateway to CALABARZON (Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal and Quezon)
• A few minutes away from Makati, Bonifacio Global City, and the Ninoy Aquino International Airport via Skyway and accessible to all modes of transportation
• Direct access to a huge talent base composed of skilled, highly educated, English-speaking Filipino professionals
Filinvest Cyberzone Cebu
Prime office spaces for the robust IT-BPO sector in the Queen City of the South
A 1.2-hectare masterplanned mixed-use complex development located within the PEZA-accredited Cebu IT Park and comprising four towers with a common retail and parking podium. This is a joint venture with the Provincial Government of Cebu City to deliver prime offices to the growing BPO and IT-related industries that seek to be strategically positioned in this robust regional center in the country.
Modern, thoughtfully built, and designed offices and facilities, with immediate plans to replicate the success and sustainability blueprint of Northgate Cyberzone in the office segment.
Office buildings found alongside high-quality residential projects, hotels, malls, and entertainment facilities for a perfect balance of work and recreation.
A viable business hub for companies looking to tap experienced, highly educated, English-speaking Filipino talent in Cebu and neighboring regions – with comparatively lower salaries
• On Gov. M. Cuenco Avenue, Banilad Road, highly accessible to public and private transport
• Centrally located between Cebu City and Mandaue City, at the heart of a busy business district with access to top talent, mobility, and business infrastructure